Swage Reducer

The swage is like reducers but small in size and used to connect pipes to smaller screwed or socket welded pipes. Like reducers, they are also available in concentric & eccentric type. Swages are available in different end types. Such as both plain ends or one plain and one threaded end.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *